Providence After School Alliance’s (PASA) mission is to expand and improve quality expanded learning opportunities (ELO) for Providence youth by organizing a citywide public/private system that offers multiple pathways to learning. The Hub, the high school initiative of PASA, is a citywide approach to building sustainable, high-quality expanded learning opportunities for high school-aged youth in Providence. PASA has developed the website, www.hubprov.com, to allow students to share, connect, reflect, and expand their learning experiences online.
Usage Rules. As a user of the Site, these Usage Rules (“Rules”) are here to help you understand the conduct that is expected of members of the Site’s online communities (“Communities”).
• [Speaking of Photos: No Pictures, Videos, or Images of Anyone Other Than You and Your Friends and Family. If you choose to submit photos to the Site, link to embedded videos, or include other images of real people, then make sure they are of you or of you and someone you know – and only if you have their express permission to submit it.
• Act Appropriately. All of your Site activities must be venue appropriate, as determined by us. Be respectful of others’ opinions and comments so we can continue to build Communities for everyone to enjoy. If you think your User Submission might offend someone or be embarrassing to someone, then chances are it probably will and it doesn’t belong on the Site. Cursing, harassing, stalking, insulting comments, personal attacks, gossip, and similar actions are prohibited. Your User Submission must not threaten, abuse, or harm others, and it must not include any negative comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, or physical handicap. Your User Submission must not be defamatory, slanderous, indecent, obscene, pornographic, or sexually explicit.
• Do Not Use for Commercial or Political Purposes. Your User Submission must not advertise or promote a product or service or other commercial activity, or a politician, public servant, or law.
• Do Not Use for Inappropriate Purposes. Your User Submission must not promote any infringing, illegal, or other similarly inappropriate activity.
• Be Honest and Do Not Misrepresent Yourself or Your User Submission. Do not impersonate any other person, user, or company, and do not submit User Submissions that you believe may be false, fraudulent, deceptive, inaccurate, or misleading, or that misrepresents your identity or affiliation with a person or company.
• Others Can See. We hope that you will use the Communities to exchange information and content and have venue appropriate discussions with other members. However, please remember that the Communities are public or semi-public and User Submissions that you submit on the Site within a Community may be accessible and viewable by other users. Do not submit personally identifying information (e.g., first and last name together, password, phone number, address, credit card number, medical information, e-mail address, or other personally identifiable information or contact information) on Community spaces and take care when disclosing this type of information to others.
• Don’t Share Other Peoples’ Personal Information. Your User Submission should not reveal another person’s address, phone number, e-mail address, social security number, credit card number, medical information, financial information, or any other information that may be used to track, contact, or impersonate that individual, unless, and in the form and by the method, specifically requested by PASA.
• Don’t Damage the Site or Anyone’s Computers or Other Devices. Your User Submissions must not submit viruses, Trojan horses, spyware, or any other technologies or malicious code that could impact the operation of the Site or any computer or other device.
If you submit a User Submission that we reasonably believe violates these Rules, then we may take any legally available action that we deem appropriate, in our sole discretion. We are not, however, obligated to take any action not required by law. We may require at any time, proof of the permissions referred to above in a form acceptable to us. Failure to provide such proof may lead to, among other things, the User Submission in question being removed from the Site.