1) What is the lyrical content of the song? What do the lyrics say and/or do they tell a story?
2) What is the mood of the song? Does it make you happy, sad, want to dance, or anything?
3) Introduce the artist or artists on the song and tell us about them.
4) Does the song contain samples? Go to whosampled.com and look up the song. If there is at least one sample, say what it is and post the song below.
5) How is this song relevant to you? How do your experiences relate to the song's story, lyrics and mood?
1)Adele is talking about how she is going to find someone like her ex-boyfriend and she doesn't hate him, she loves him and she kind of wants him back but he moved on.
2)Gloomy,it makes you very sad because it makes you realize that the person you loved has moved on.
3)Adele was born on May 5, 1988, she is an English singer, songwriter, musician, andmulti-instrumentalist. Adele was offered a recording contract from XL Recordings after a friend posted her demo on Myspace in 2006.
5)YES, I was once in that situation that Adele was in but obviously the other person was not married.